SAPOS main goal is to ease the management of information related to graduate programs such as enrollments, courses, advisement, scholarships, requirements, among others.
This project was initiated by professors Leonardo Murta and Vanessa Braganholo and followed by three term projects from the Computer Science undergraduate course at Universidade Federal Fluminense.
- Leonardo Gresta Paulino Murta (joined in July 2011)
- Vanessa Braganholo (joined in July 2011)
- Rodrigo Dias Ferreira (joined in September 2011)
- Tiago Manuel Padrela Ferreira Amaro (joined in September 2011)
- Bruno de Pinho Schettino (joined in January 2013)
- Everton Moreth (joined in January 2013)
- Bernardo da Costa Santos (joined in July 2013)
- João Felipe Nicolaci Pimentel (joined in August 2013)
- Luis Antônio Vieira Junior (joined in August 2013)
- Daniel Prett (joined in August 2014)
- Carlos Eduardo Cabral da Cunha (joined in August 2016)
- Celso da Cruz Carneiro Ribeiro (usage feedback)
- Simone de Lima Martins (usage feedback)
- Helio Augusto Garcia de Andrade (usage feedback)
- Teresa Cancela (usage feedback)
- Viviane Moura Aceti Alves (usage feedback)
- Carol Cruz (text revision)
- Juliana Serra Affonso (design)
- Pedro Henrique Pegado Ribeiro (logo designer)
- Term paper about the first version
- Term paper about the second version
- Term paper about the third version
We would like to thank JetBrains for providing us a license of RubyMine, used in the development of SAPOS.
Copyright (c) 2013 Universidade Federal Fluminense (UFF)
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.